Learn the basics of Jeet Kune Do from anywhere in the world (coming soon)
Learn JKD Online
Learn Jeet Kune Do in the Chicagoland area or Greece
Learn JKD In-Person
Become a member of The Art of Ki™ Lifestyle Community
Join The Art of Ki™ Online
Lessons are provided in the NW suburbs of Chicago to local area students and coming soon to Western Greece
Fees and Schedule are for the Chicagoland area only.
Fees and Schedule – Private Lessons
Option 1 – $24.75 per session*
*3-Month required commitment prepaid monthly. Minimum of 4 sessions per month required. See conditions below for additional requirements. Setup one-time fee of $25 waived if 3 months prepaid.
Option 2 – $37.25 per session**
**1-Month required commitment prepaid monthly. Minimum of 4 sessions per month required. See conditions below for additional requirements.
Option 3 – $49.75 per session***
***Each lesson prepaid before appointment. Minimum of 3 sessions per month required. See conditions below for additional requirements.
Setup one-time fee of $25
By Prepaid Appointment Only
- No experience necessary.
- Serious and committed students only please. No casual practitioners. Acceptance subject to approval.
- Students under 18 must be accompanied by parent or legal guardian during all sessions.
- Students must attend a minimum of once per week. No refunds or carry-overs for weeks missed.
- Fees must be paid in advance in order to schedule any kind of sessions.
- Scheduling for all types of sessions must be reserved in advance.
- All fees are non-refundable.
- 24-hour minimum cancellation notice in order to reschedule a new private session. No refunds given for missed sessions without 24-hour or more notice. Cancellation by text is not accepted.
- Other conditions and rules apply. Information and schedule is subject to change without notice.
Sifu Andreas is available to teach on a first-come, first-serve basis. Sifu is currently accepting new students. (Conditionally accepted once approved by Sifu – no experience required.)
Sifu is available to teach and consult individuals, small groups, and as a guest at private & public events.
Please call +1-847-701-4553 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to inquire about lessons or for more information.
Jeet Kune Do
Jeet Kune Do, translated as “The way of the intercepting fist”, is a style of martial arts created by Bruce Lee in the sixties and early seventies. It incorporates the idea of “attacking the attack” by intercepting the opponent and not using passive movements for efficiency and full effectiveness.
The real essence of Jeet Kune Do involves its philosophies and their applications in energy training as well as everyday life.
To learn more about the art of Jeet Kune Do, please visit here.
Sessions are taught by Sifu Andreas Simatos, the only certified 2nd Generation JKD Instructor in the Chicago NW Suburbs and Western Greece.
All information provided is not guaranteed, may contain errors, and is subject to change without notice.