Please contact us at the number above for any questions about information on this page.
Fees and Schedule
Focus Groups – 12 Weeks Unlimited:
Personal Training – 3 Sessions:
Introductory Session – Next Event:
Saturday, June 23, 2018 – 12:00PM to 1:30PM
Tuesdays/Thursdays for Focus Group:
6:00PM to 7:20PM
Saturdays for Focus Group:
2:00PM to 3:20PM
3:30PM to 4:50PM
Mondays through Saturdays:
Reserved for Private Students
(except for Focus Group hours above)
- No experience necessary for an Introductory Session. An Introductory Session is required before other types of sessions/training, except for some Private Student programs.
- Serious and committed students only please. No casual practitioners. Acceptance subject to approval. Must be 18 years old or older.
- Fees must be paid in advance in order to schedule any kind of sessions.
- Scheduling for all types of sessions must be reserved in advance.
- All fees are non-refundable.
- 24-hour minimum cancellation notice in order to reschedule a new private session without additional charges.
- Other conditions and rules apply. Information and schedule is subject to change without notice.
Sifu Andreas is available to teach on a first-come, first-serve basis. Sifu is currently accepting new students. (18 and older and conditionally accepted once approved by Sifu – no experience required.)
Sifu is available to teach and consult individuals, small groups, and as a guest at private & public events.
Jeet Kune Do
Jeet Kune Do, translated as “The way of the intercepting fist”, is a style of martial arts created by Bruce Lee in the sixties and early seventies. It incorporates the idea of “attacking the attack” by intercepting the opponent and not using passive movements for efficiency and full effectiveness.
The real essence of Jeet Kune Do involves its philosophies and their applications in energy training as well as everyday life.
To learn more about the art of Jeet Kune Do, please visit here.
Sessions are taught by Sifu Andreas Simatos, the only certified 2nd Generation JKD Instructor in the Chicago NW Suburbs.
All information provided is not guaranteed, may contain errors, and is subject to change without notice.